**TEASER** New Product Alert!!

Finally, on to the new!! Thank you all for being patient with me to re-upload the top posts from my previous blog onto here and Thank you for your continued support!!

Now, on to the fun part... If you follow me on Instagram, (BesosFeron) then you have already seen this picture!! Today, I received a package in the mail from EntwineCouture.com and I bet you're wondering what's in it right.. well you'll just have to wait till *tomorrow* for my first impressions and a review of the items contained in the package will come later as soon I have time to "properly" test them out!! No half stepping over here ;)

What's Next: I have the September Curlbox which I am currently testing out!!
**If you would like to become a subscriber, the list opens THIS Saturday 9/22 at 3 p.m. est!!**
I have my *11* month Natural update to post, transitioning story, memoirs of a retail associate (very funny), and a HUGE giveaway is coming!! Oct. 15 will be my 1 year napturalversary so hopefully we will reach 10 members by that date or before so the giveaway can start earlier!! Big things to come for the month of Oct!! I've begun to work on my natural hair journey video and can't wait to share it with you all!!

Please continue to join, subscribe and comment!! Great things to come ^_^

Besos, Feron

Comments

View-Worthy