Curls Control Paste Review


I having been eying the curl control paste by Curls for quite some time now. I attempted to look up reviews on it but was unable to find any. Anywho, it was on sale at Sally's and I was needing a product to give me strong hold as well as prevent fizziness of my ends, and something that wouldn't dry out my hair or flake up.

Solution, Curls passion fruit curl control paste sculpting shine pomade.

Product claims: smooth out and slick down unruly edges, tame frizzy, out of control curls, and add amazing sheen all in one step; passion fruit control paste is the go to product for curlies demanding perfectly coiffed curls.



How I used it: I have now used this product multiple times in different ways. I've used it to re twist my bangs for a puff and bangs style, I used it to achieve the definition without the frizz in my braid out, and I used it today to slick my edges down and slick my hair up into a puff. Nothing has been able to smooth down my super thick/dense hair and keep it laid down all day! Not even Eco styler gel, for me, holds all day but this curl control paste did!

My reaction: I love this stuff and am so happy I finally purchased it. The price point at $8.99 was my only reason for not purchasing it sooner and the size of the product is only 4 oz, but you don't need much. The consistency is like a thick taffy, but it's pliable enough to smooth down. The smell is wonderful like sweet, creme brule' with a hint of exotic fruit undertones. It's not sticky and can be layered with other products. This is my second product from the Curls line and I am looking forward to testing out the rest of the line. I give this product an A+. Are there any products you'd like for me to test out for you? Comment below and if I'm financially able to, I will test them out.

Besos, Feron 


Comments

View-Worthy