Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Review


There is no way possible for me to get to every product for natural hair to review... especially not on my budget!? But, I figured having my good friend Anika to be a guest reviewer on here to review the products she has used, loved, and or hated would be very helpful. We both have similar but very different textures of hair. I'm more kinky and porous where she is more on the fine/curly side of the spectrum. Some products will be products that we both have used but I think it's good to see how a product works for different hair textures. With that being said here is her review on Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter!!!!


Hello curlies my name is Anika and I am happy to be a recurring guest blogger for BesosFeron.  Ok lets get started with a product line that has been released recently and has had a lot of buzz in the natural community.  Beautiful Textures.  I purchased two of their products, the moisture butter and the rapid repair deep conditioner.  The verdict is still out on the rapid repair so I will be reviewing the moisture butter. 


The Claim:
Moisture Butter helps maximize the styling options of mixed textured hair by helping achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, or simply silky-smooth hydrated hair.  Achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility for Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily orFrizzy hair. Get soft defined curls, bodacious bouncy spirals, and smooth silky tresses with this Intensive Moisture-Rich Formula for mixed textured hair.

The smell and consistency:
Very light and coconutty.  It smells almost good enough to eat!  The consistency is very similar to cake batter.  I sometimes catch myself walking and the air wisps past me and I wonder “What’s that smell??? Oh yeah, my lovely hair!” Ha!  If you’re sensitive to smells, this can be a little overbearing.


The Verdict:
Sunday is my wash/style day and I apply the moisture butter after I wash, apply myleave-in and oil.  I use the LOC method (see other posst).  The moisture butter makes my hair juicy for DAYS.  I usually don’t have to reapply product for approximately 3-4 days.  I give this product 4.9 stars as nothing isperfect.  This has become a staple in my regimen.  For 8oz of product at $6.89 it is definitely a steal!  My advice, go down to your local Sally’s and pick it up!

Well there you have it. I personally LOVE the beautiful textures moisture butter!! Anything with mango butter in it or anything with mango in it in general my hair seems to love!! I agree the smell is wonderful but is a tad loud.. and the moisture does last you a good 3-4 days before needing to re-moisturize your hair!! Thanks for reading and if you have any comments or questions or products you'd like to see reviewed, let us know below. I'm sure between me and Anika we've got you covered!! 

Or if you would like to do a review let me know and I'll feature you!! Collaboration is where it's at!! 

Besos, Feron 


Comments

Post a Comment

View-Worthy