What's the deal with BB Cream?


It seems like every month or so there is a new "product" frenzy!! The summer was filled with buzz about BB Cream!?! Drugstore brands such as Maybelline to Garnier and department store brands such as Smash Box were among the brands to offer this new product. So what is a BB Cream?
BB stands for blemish balm and originated in the Asian beauty markets. The BB Creams in the states are called Beauty Balms, or multi beneficial skin perfecters.
I purchased the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in a Medium/Deep sheer tint.

-Claims to blur imperfections, enhance, brighten, adjusts to skin tone, smoothes, hydrates, SPF protection, and contains 0% oils or other heavy ingredients.

-My impression: I love this stuff! It does everything it claims to do for my skin and has a great light coverage. It gives my skin a nice dewey, glowy look, I'm not big on makeup so I usually just wear a tinted moisturizer with some powder on top but, this BB Cream has stolen my heart. No foundation needed! You may need a little concealer but that's it. Enough converge to wear alone or under a powder. I give it an A!!!
*Update* Still haven't experienced any problems with it or break outs after a month of use!!


~Have you tried it? How do you use it if you have? Do you opt for products that contain SPF?

Besos, Feron 

Comments

View-Worthy