Got Product Reviews?!!

This maybe my month long celebration of being 1 year natural but, that doesn't mean I can't do a product review here and there! I have been doing some "hauling" lately for new products in preparation of using heat on my hair as well as getting a 'braid-like' protective style!! I purchased some heat-protecting products which I've never had a use for and a protein treatment to do before the 'braid' style is done! I don't want to say what I'm having done yet... It's a surprise yay ^_^ Anywho, the picture is a collage of what product reviews you can expect from me in the coming weeks!!

To get things started, I'll be shampooing my hair this Sunday with the Senk Shampoo Bar, which was in the September Curlbox, and I will condition with the Herbal Essence Honey, I'm Strong strengthening conditioner!! Super excited to try these products for you all and will post a review after I've used them!!

The picture does not show every product I'll be doing a review on but rather it's a collection of recently purchased products I'd like to test out. Hope the reviews to come can help you all on making your product selections!!!

Besos, Feron   

Comments

View-Worthy