September My glam bag!



If you're unfamiliar with myglam, please see the July/Aug post.

The September myglam bag was the introduction to the new name, Ipsy... beauty by you.

The following are the products that were included this month and a mini review:

London SOHO New York Smudge Brush

Jane Sparkle Gloss: I thought this color complimented my complexion well and the formula wasn't overly sticky or shiny. It's called "sparkle" gloss but I didn't notice much sparkle to it, but it is very pigmented and has a glossy wet look to it.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer: I was the most excited to sample this product as I currently own the Monoi collection shampoo and conditioner. If you have used those, then the smell and consistency is the same. The sealer is thick and creamy like a leave-in conditioner. I used it to smooth my ends and noticed they did feel instantly hydrated, but am unable to say it works or not due to needing to be tested over a period of time.

Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Tightrope: This is a very vibrant purple, plum color and looks great on. Very *fall* appropriate with the oxblood trend.

Mirabella Eye Colour eyeshadow in a light brown color: It's like any other eye shadow, goes on nicely and is very build able as to how dark you'd like the color to be.

Finally, the makeup bag this month was a cute black wrist let clutch! This bag is much more durable than previous bags and will get much use out of it.

Besos, Feron



 

Comments

  1. All the product colors sound so pretty and very Autumn like, you should give yourself a Makeover so we can see them in action. Oh and you know how I feel about CD. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View-Worthy