Monday, October 1, 2012

September My glam bag!



If you're unfamiliar with myglam, please see the July/Aug post.

The September myglam bag was the introduction to the new name, Ipsy... beauty by you.

The following are the products that were included this month and a mini review:

London SOHO New York Smudge Brush

Jane Sparkle Gloss: I thought this color complimented my complexion well and the formula wasn't overly sticky or shiny. It's called "sparkle" gloss but I didn't notice much sparkle to it, but it is very pigmented and has a glossy wet look to it.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer: I was the most excited to sample this product as I currently own the Monoi collection shampoo and conditioner. If you have used those, then the smell and consistency is the same. The sealer is thick and creamy like a leave-in conditioner. I used it to smooth my ends and noticed they did feel instantly hydrated, but am unable to say it works or not due to needing to be tested over a period of time.

Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Tightrope: This is a very vibrant purple, plum color and looks great on. Very *fall* appropriate with the oxblood trend.

Mirabella Eye Colour eyeshadow in a light brown color: It's like any other eye shadow, goes on nicely and is very build able as to how dark you'd like the color to be.

Finally, the makeup bag this month was a cute black wrist let clutch! This bag is much more durable than previous bags and will get much use out of it.

Besos, Feron



 

1 comment:

  1. All the product colors sound so pretty and very Autumn like, you should give yourself a Makeover so we can see them in action. Oh and you know how I feel about CD. :-/

    ReplyDelete