October curlBox Overview

Let me just begin by saying... every time I think it can't get any better, it does!! Wow! Curl box has outdone themselves again. The theme for this month's box was a "get fresh prescription for fall." All of the products were new to me except the Dr. Miracles Conditioner. It's funny because I just gifted it to make room for new products and now it has returned! I haven't sampled or used the majority of the products but I wanted to share with you all what was included this month and you better believe it I will get around to doing a review of the products I haven't used before. 





Reshma Femme Henna in Dark Chocolate- HK4
- I am so excited to try this product! I have been debating on if I want to use traditional hair dye to highlight my hair or give Henna a try? I know the benefits of using henna over dye but I'm not sure if I'll achieve the color I'm looking for. The good thing about Henna is it contains no Ammonia or Peroxides and is 100% natural. The color I received isn't the color of highlights I want so when I purchase the color I want, I will be sure to post a full review.

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Moisture Intense Bouncy Curls Pudding
-The first thing you notice about this product is it's wonderful, fragrance. It's hard to explain what it smells like but think of a sweet vanilla mixed with mango and a musk. Very inviting! I love it like a nice warm perfume. The consistency is very thick and does offer superior hold and moisture. I used it around my perimeter to slick my hair back into a puff and that was it! I didn't any gel and it gave me a nice wave effect. I would recommend this product for it's holding ability and smell alone. It compares to the Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter but you get more product and it's thicker, more paste like. When I use it to do a twist or braid out I'll be sure to update you all on the definition. 

Eden Body Works Jojoba Monoi Hair Milk
- I often wonder if curlBox can read my mind lol because I kid you not I was in Wal-mart eying this line and was like hmm this is intriguing. It's sulfate, paraben, mineral oil, and cruelty free and contains no dyes! It has a nice, clean light fragrance and when I use it I will update you all on if it lives up to its claims of replenishing hair strength and rejuvenating dry, brittle hair. 

Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Acid Leave-In Creme Conditioner
-It clams to refresh dry, damaged hair and strengthen and repair. I am familiar with the brand and am excited to try this new product from Lustrasilk. 

Twists 'n Locs Organic Leave-In Conditioner
-It says it is fortified with nano multivitamins A,D,E,F & keratin proteins; instantly softens, repairs and strengthens. 

Curl Care by Dr. Miracle's Nourishing Conditioner
-I have used this conditioner in the past and I liked it. I didn't love it but it did do what it is ment to do. You will notice a tingling of the scalp from using this conditioner and it really makes your curls pop. It has a nice sweet smell with a hint of a mint fragrance. The consistency is thick and creamy and is sulfate & paraben free.

Bodycology wild poppy nourishing body cream

The best way to stay up to date as to when I use/test out a product is by following me on Instagram (BesosFeron). I post daily and always post results there first!!

Besos, Feron 

Comments

View-Worthy