October Ipsy Glam Bag


The theme for the October glam bag is "Hello, bombshell". The products this month really help you to create a typical 'bombshell' look such as smokey eyes, dark eyeliner, full lashes, and big voluptuous lips! The products included this month are:




~mirenesse.com Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain
-I received this lip gloss in a color 4 and I am very excited to use this gloss! This gloss claims to be revolutionary by fusing color, gloss, stain and lacquer; lip perfecting sphere & minty breath freshener included to give a non-smearing, intense customizable stay on lip color. 
**Up date** This lip gloss is amazing! I'm not sure how they do it! It's a gloss, and stain all in one! Love it ^_^ not sticky at all and has staying power like a lip stain.

~the Balm cosmetics What's Your Type? "the body builder" Mascara in black
**Up date** The mascara was 'ok'. Nothing special, I didn't really like it other than the fact it separated my lashes. It didn't add any extra length or drama to them but if you're going for a more natural look, I say this would be you choice.

~be a bombshell eye liner pen in Onyx
**Up date** I like this eyeliner and it was really easy to apply and do a cat eye! The only critique I have about it is the pen tip is a tad too thick so its hard to do a thin line. My eyeliner came out thicker than I would normally wear it but I still liked the finished look. It did last all day without smearing but I did use the Two Faced Shadow Insurance.

~Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample Set 2
-colors included: Bright Yellow, Jewel Green, Gypsy Gold, and Dark Golden Olive. I have the 88 Shimmer pallet and I love it! Coastal Scents eye shadows are very cost efficient and highly pigmented. Some compare them to higher priced department store makeups! I would recommend checking them out!

~Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment 
-can be used before you blow-dry your hair for silky, shiny hair or before styling to tame frizzes. 

As always, discount codes towards the purchase of featured products was included and I'm looking forward to making good use out of the Coastal Scents discount offer to purchase a new eyeshadow pallet! The following pictures is what I came up with using these products!


Besos, Feron 

Comments

View-Worthy