2012 Glam bag favorites

What a year 2012 has been! There are so many subscription services out there that I feel the originals must really stay on top of their service and continue to wow their subscribers or be replaced! As far as beauty subscriptions, I have been a subscriber of My glam bag, which is now known as ipsy, from the beginning. January 2012 was my first bag and I was very impressed! Pictured you see 10 of the bags from the past year because one bag broke on me and the other had spilled powder in it and I'm a neat freak so it had to go. The following are my favorites from the past year as well as some buzz worthy products that I have not tried but plan to do so and I think you all might like them as well. These products will have an asterisk (*) next to them. Hope my year in review presents new products you may not be aware of as much of them were new to me until I received the monthly glam bag. The subscription is $10 a month; you receive a cute makeup bag with 5-6 products. For more information please visit ipsy.com




Hair & Nails

Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing split end sealer
*Pequi Oil Treatment
*Wen sweet almond mint Cleansing Conditioner
*Living proof nourishing styling cream

nailtini Nail Lacquer #311 Millionaire
Hot Ticket nail polish in Call Me Iridescent
Circus by Andrea's Choice in Tightrope, Spectacle, & Reverso
-love the colors but this polish has zero staying power!

All about the Face

Moisturize & Cleanse

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
X-Out Sine Control facial moisturizer
philosophy take a deep breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer
yes to cucumbers Facial Towelettes

Coverage & Highlight

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in light/medium
*Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
*Mirabella Prime for face and eyes
*Mai Couture Highlighter papier

Lips

Dermstore Lip Quench moisture-infusion lip treatment
pur-lisse daily lip nourisher
mirenesse lip bomb glossy lacquer stain #4
*be a bombshell lip gloss in hot mess
bareMinerals marvelous Moxie lipgloss in dare devil
myglam Glam Gloss #2
NYX lip stick 606 Saturn
jane sparkle gloss in sparkle pink

Eye shadows, eye liners, and brow gel

*NYX eyeshadow #19 Mink Peal
Meet Matt(e) matte eye shadow in Matt Batali
Mirabella eye shadow #36 Semiformal
NYX roll on shimmer #06 Olive
Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample set 2
be a bombshell eyeliner in onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in zero and radium
Starlet eye pencil liner in black
Chella eyebrow defining gel

Any specific questions on how well a product worked for me feel free to comment below. If you're a subsciber, share your experience or if you have used any of the products mentioned! Sharing is caring :)

Besos, Feron

Comments

View-Worthy