Pre Black Friday Haul

The product junkie in me couldn't wait until Black Friday to start making my purchases. Two of the brands are known for slow shipping so I figured it would be better to order early and be sure to have my items before the end of the year versus ordering during the busiest shopping day and not knowing when I'd see my products. I also included the items that were featured in the November Sister's Keeper box. This box was packed with new items from the brand and I can't wait to try them all. No product reviews at this time but rather just a peak at what I picked up and an idea of what product reviews you can expect from me next!


Soultanicals



- Knappylicious Kink Drink, Knot Sauce Curl Detangler, Marula-Muru Moisture Guru



Hairitage Hydration


- Sticky Honey Hash Conditioner, Sprout, Green Tea Time


Sarenzo Gourmet Couture


- Lychee & Mango Moisturizing Juice, Lychee & Mango Styling Jelly, Cookies & Cream Leave-In Conditioning Milk Shake, Snickerdoodle Chocolate Butter, Butter Cream Styling Frosting 


Sister's Keeper


- Aloe Kiss Hair Mist, Oats and Cream Soap, Mango Moisture Milk, Salted Caramel Lip Butter, Totally Twisted Styling Custard 


Next up, My review on Soultanicles and *warning* it's not a happy review but you know it happens. Did any of you do any pre Black Friday shopping? I'm still waiting on some Black Friday purchases to come in so soon as I have everything I'll post my Black Friday haul.

Besos, Feron 

Comments

View-Worthy