2013 Favorites & Style Recap

Happy New Years Eve!!! I hope your holidays have been blessed and full of joy and happiness! 2013 is almost over and I would like to take this time to look back at some of my favorite natural hair products I used this past year. Some of the products are staples or holy grail items but those lists will come later. To be considered a favorite product, the item had to be something I would repurchase, live up to its claims, and be able to be used more than 2x. Hope my list introduces you to some new products or gives you an idea of some products worth checking out.

Shampoo, Conditioner, & Co-Wash

- Mane 'n Tail Shampoo/Conditioner; Herbal Essences Hone I'm Strong; Suave Professionals almond + shea butter conditioner; As I Am Coconut Co-wash



Deep Conditioner & Protein Treatments

- Organics Hair Mayonnaise; Curl Junkie Repair Me; LACE Natural Brahmi Root Hair Masque; Dezign Ayuan Naturals Brazilian Nut Moisturizing Conditioner; tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask


Leave-in Conditioners


- Oyin Hair dew; Bel Nouvo Avocado & Shea Healthy Hair Milk; Cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream; Ynobe Pumpkin Silk Leave-in; Oyin honey hemp hair conditioner



Butters


- Bel Nouvo Deep Quench Moisture Butter; Ynobe Silky Shea Cream; Naturalee Hair Care Macadamia Seed Twisting Butter; Beja Flor Naturals Creme Brûlée for kinks curls and coils; Obia Twist Whip Butter; Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque


Butter Creams


- Cantu Shea Butter coconut curling cream; Sarenzo Bath & Body Coconut Cream; Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed Heat Protect Keratin Leave-in Conditioning Cream; Qhemet Biologice Amla & Olive Heavy Cream



Curling Puddings/Stylers


- Dezign Ayuan Curly Pudding; entwine couture Creme Jelle Styler; Nothing But Curly Pudding; tgin Twist & Define Cream


Refresher/Oil Sprays


- Jane Carter revitalizing leave-in conditioner; Obia Curl Hydration Spray; Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer; Uncle Funky Daughters Defunk; LACE Natural Ayurvedic Hair & Scalp Mist; darcy's botanicals Pumpkin Seed Elixir

Edge Control & Gel


- Curls passion fruit curl control paste; Hicks Edges; Eco Styler gel Krystal

That's it for my 2013 favorites! I have a post of my 2012 favorites and you will see this list features very few repeats! I close this post with a recap of my 2013 styles and I would like to say thank you all for reading and supporting my blog! The focus of this blog will continue to be an inspiration and to help you all in making the best informed purchases you can! This is my journey and thanks for being apart of it with me!!! 


Besos, Feron ^_^


Comments

View-Worthy