Operation Use up your stash!!!

It's no secret, I am a product junkie! But, I have put myself in rehab and I am taking the necessary steps to prevent from going down the current path I've been on which is becoming a product hoarder! Luckily it's warming up outside and I don't order products during the warmer months which has forced me to be on a no buy as of May 1!!! The only exceptions to this no buy is replacing staple products or if I have a sample of a product and end up loving it, I must have the full size! This brings me to using up my stash. I am beginning with the products that I purchased last Black Friday which some have not been touched! Most all natural products have a limited shelf life and in the following picture I am showing what to look for so you know how long you have to use a product. If the product does not say, a general rule of mine or an average to go by, a shelf life of 6-12 months is a safe time frame to go by. 


The following are the products that I need to finish or begin to use before they go bad! Wish me luck, this will be a juggling act to use them as well as my newer purchases. 


Puddings and Butter Creams
Dezign Ayuan Naturals Curly Pudding (great definition and hold); L.A.C.E. Natural Silky Aloe Curl Pudding; Beja Flor Naturals Creme Brulee for Kinks Curls and Coils (1st impression-love it); Donna Marie Super Buttercreme


Detangler, Deep Conditioner, Conditioner & Leave-In
LUV Naturals Don't Be so Clingy (works great to detangle and as a leave in); Dezign Ayuan Naturals Brazilian Nut Moisturizing Conditioner (used several times and highly recommend it); Oyin handmade honey hemp conditioner (amazing slip); Oyin handmade hair dew (HG/Staple leave in)


Mist, Oil spray & Pomade
Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist (it's okay as a refresher and to add sheen, great smell); Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin See Elixir conditioning oil; Oyin handmade sugar berries hair pomade

My current stash isn't too bad but this is just the first round of products I need to use up :) Rome wasn't built in a day so this is a great start! This is a personal challenge for myself but if you'd like to join me and work on using up your stash I'd love to have you! I know I have some curl friends on Facebook who are with me so lets nip our product junkism in the bud lol

Besos, Feron 

Comments

View-Worthy