November Ipsy glam bag Review!

You're invited... To a season of soirees with ipsy.. beauty by you! That was this month's theme and I couldn't have been happier with the products that were included this month! Get ready to be "Party Perfect" with the November Glam Bag.

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss
-I like this gloss and it wasn't too sticky or drying. It gives the lips a nice light hint of color but would look great if worn over a dark wine colored lipstick for added drama. I chose to wear it alone for a more natural look.



nailtini Nail Lacquer
-I love nail polish! Especially glitter polish! This polish is thick enough to be worn alone, used as an accent, or worn ontop of a base coat. I did find it very hard to remove but if you look up the ipsy channel on youTube, Promise Phan gives a great tutorial on how to easily remove glitter polish.
the Balm Meet Matte Eyeshadow
-The color was a nice natural brown. I find myself drawn to brown and smokey colored shadows. This shadow didn't crease or smear through out the day and did hold up for a couple of hours with out using an eye shadow primer.
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel
-I have thick, wild eyebrows! I was very excited to finally try out an eyebrow gel to see if it could tame my brows! I must say I really like this gel and it did keep my brows tamed and from sticking up randomly.
Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner
-This is like any other pencil liner but I did find it easy to apply. I didn't have to press hard or tug and it did not irritate my eyes.


I was very happy with this month's collection and will definitely do a more dramatic look with these products for a night time look. Pictured is how I used them for a very natural day look. I would recommend these products as I had no allergic reactions to them lol and they are of good quality. As usual, a makeup bag was included and it was a chocolate brown pouch!

Besos, Feron

Comments

View-Worthy